Watch this video of the SCM Group Pratix S CNC Router in action filmed at the Cabinets & Closets Expo 2015 held at the Renaissance Hotel and Convention Center, Schaumburg, IL on April 15-16, 2015.
The Pratix S allows you to inspect the work as its being done through the large view window of the full enclosed hood. This hood provides the ability to see the work and added safety for the user. Integrated safety bumpers on the hood eliminate the need for sensor mats and allow a user to get closer to the finished piece to check it while the machine is running.
View on YouTube: https://youtu.be/47TPU1d-EmA
To see more of the large machinery Würth Baer Supply offers, please visit our new Machinery & Large Tools page on our website.
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) has announced a revision to standard UL 943 that will take effect on June 29, 2015. This revision requires that all UL certified Class A residential and commercial grade wallbox mounted GFCI have:
- An auto-monitoring function that will allow for periodic automatic testing (self-test) of the GFCI device and its ability to respond to a ground fault. If a problem is detected the GFCI will disconnect power to anything connected to it or indicate that there is a problem using visual or audible means.
- Provisions to ensure that receptacle type GFCIs that contain separate line and load terminals, and that is powered through its load terminals, shall not reset and supply power to its receptacle face or line terminals if miswired. This applies both during its initial installation and after reinstallation following a correctly wired installation. If the device is provided with special instructions for removal and reinstallation, the instructions shall be followed during testing.
Visit the Leviton website at http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/SectionDisplay.jsp?section=66915&minisite=10251 for more information about these new standards.
Posted in Electrical, Remodelers, Safety
Tagged bath, electrical, GFCI, improvements, kitchen, remodeler, safety, UL, Underwriters
Your admission is FREE!
Be the guest of Würth Baer Supply and SCM Group at the Cabinets & Closets Expo on April 15-16, 2015 at the Renaissance Convention Center Chicago (Schaumburg, IL) at booth# 341!
To get your FREE TICKETS register at:
http://www.cabinetsandclosetsexpo.com/ using coupon code: 715B.
We would love to see you there!
SCM CNC Router
We are now a proud distributor of top quality SCM Group machinery.
Available in Illinois, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Review our Woodworking Machinery Catalog for details on the products.
Or, visit the Machinery & Large Tools page of our website.
Improve the overall look and appeal of LED lighting in your closet, kitchen, or other applications by using aluminum channels with diffusers.
LED lighting by itself can create bright spots of light but, with the addition of an LED light aluminum channel with diffuser, you can soften the overall effect making it more appealing and warmer.
We’re improving the Search functionality on our website. Click a category on the left side of the website and our new search Filters appear allowing you to drill down to the product you want using the exact attributes of the product. Check it out today with the Abrasives products.
Search Filter Example of Abrasive Belts on Würth Baer Supply website
New features we’ve added to our website for you:
- We’ve turned our Quick Order page into a Quick Order Pad. Just pop it up, add your item numbers, and add them to the Cart.
- New filters have been added for the Drawer Slides.
- You can now add custom lines to our proposal feature. Add a blank line and write in your own description. Log in and click the My Proposals link on the menu bar.
- You can add multiple lines of the same item on the same order with unique job names for each line. Makes it easy to divide an order by job.
- Opinion form added to the website. We want your feedback to help us make the improvements that will help you the most.
For every 10 sheets of Formica® Commodity Laminate purchased from the Formica® WOW promotion, you will be entered in a drawing for one of THREE trips to Las Vegas!
DOUBLE ENTRIES BY ORDERING ONLINE!
Offer valid March 18, 2014 – June 30th, 2014.
Reference coupon code BPWOW when ordering.
Win a trip to Las Vegas!
Our delivery drivers do “Whatever it takes” to provide the best possible service to our customers. Recently, Dan Serey, a delivery driver in the Middletown, Ohio area, had his truck break down while making his deliveries for the day. Dan convinced the tow truck driver who came to save him to make NINE stops at customer locations while towing his broken-down truck. Dan went out of his way to make sure our customers still received all of their scheduled deliveries that day. Thanks Dan!